Guns and Domestic Violence
Colorado Ceasefire is collaborating with like-minded organizations to produce a series of virtual roundtable discussions about reducing gun violence in Colorado.
Join us online for the first session:
Wednesday, October 21, 6:00pm (MDT)
About this Event
Colorado Ceasefire is 20 years old! Since we cannot get together in person, we are launching a virtual roundtable series. Please join us in our inaugural virtual roundtable session, part of a regular series to discuss gun issues in Colorado.
Topic: Guns and Domestic Violence
When: Wednesday, October 21st, 6 – 7pm MT
About our roundtable speakers:
- Rita Schweitz, Colorado Ceasefire – Moderator
- Lydia Waligorski, Violence Free Colorado
- Barb Paradiso, CU Denver
- Lesley Mumford, AVA Exec Director (confirming)
If you have any questions or specific items addressed, please feel free to submit comments to email@example.com prior to the event. There will also be time for audience Q&A during the session.
About the Series:
In this series, we will collaborate with various organizations to discuss everyday gun violence in Colorado in order to learn together and recognize various voices and communities working in the effort to reduce gun violence.
Upcoming quarterly sessions with include:
- Youth and Gun violence – January / February, 2021
- Gun violence in the LGBTQ community – May, 2021
- Guns and suicide – September, 2021
- Gun violence in the faith community – November 2021